Have some questions about how Roc Skin Care works?
Roc Skin Care is a well-known name in the beauty industry. Johnson and Johnson is the company that makes Roc Skin Care. The business history stretches back to 1886. You can’t purchase from the official website, but there is a list of retailers where products are available.
What is Roc Skin Care?
Roc Skin Care is an anti-aging line that has a popular name in the industry. Ingredients are listed for all products, so that’s a huge positive. We checked the FAQ section and found nothing about how long you’re supposed to use the formulas before seeing results.
Quick Facts on Roc Skin Care
- The line is huge. This could make it hard to choose the right products.
- There’s no guarantee from the company.
- The business has been around since 1886.
- You cannot purchase directly from Roc Skin Care.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take?
“In the beauty industry, Roc Skin Care is a well-known name,” said our Skincare Editor. “But, just because you know the company name, doesn’t mean it lives up to your expectations.”
Here’s What People Have to Say
In our research, we found a couple issues that come up often – so these need to be addressed. Mixed reviews and side effects are the problems with Roc products.
People who weren’t happy with the Roc Skin Care products said:
- “I had to stop using it. It seemed to magnify my wrinkles.”
- “I am extremely disappointed with this product.”
However, there are pleased customers as well.
- “Pleased with the results.”
- “I have used RoC for years now and it does make a difference!”
Side effects were another common issue.
- “I’ve only used this product for a little over a week, and after the first 3 days I started to breakout.”
- “My face broke out in a red rash and pimples.”
Others specifically said they experienced no such thing.
- “I was fortunate enough to not really have any side effects to this.”
- “My skin responded well right away with no ill side effects.”
Are We Positive About Roc Skin Care?
Are we already out of the house looking for Rock Skin Care products? Well, we like that there are some proven ingredients and the positive reviews are always a good sign, but we are hesitant about recommending this line. There are far too many mixed reviews and side effects are not something you should have to consider.
What Do We Like Better Than Roc Skin Care?
Of all the reviews we’ve completed in 2016, the product that struck us the most was BioGeniste. It is made up of clinically tested ingredients and we love to see such amazing customer reviews.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.