What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
In a world where beauty treatment and anti-aging products either provide low results or require invasive surgery, Revitalight Skin Care System stands out. Revitalight uses “light therapy” to promote skin regeneration and collagen renewal giving you younger, smoother skin. The treatments are administered in a clinic or doctor’s office, and are usually given in increments of six sessions per treatment course. Revitalight makes equipment that is designed to treat the face and neck area or the hands. However, salons, spas and clinics buy the equipment from Revitalight and set their own prices. This makes the pricing on the service vary widely, so make sure that you shop around before you make your appointment.
Revitalight uses light energy to treat various skin conditions by harnessing LED or light emitting diodes. LED is a relatively recent development in technology and is used in everything from traffic lights to remote controls. However, it is has been shown some promise at being able to inhibit the enzymes that break down the collagen in your skin which keep skin looking young and wrinkle free. Using different wavelengths and colors, Revitalight has the ability to treat many different skin conditions, from rosacea to acne, as well as scarring and signs of aging. Patients are normally given around six treatments within two-week intervals. Each Revitalight treatment will take about twenty minutes, compared to the thirty or forty minutes that you may have to endure with other treatments.
- You won’t have to experience any skin irritation or down-time after your Revitalist treatments.
- Some users have seen some improvement the next day after treatment.
- Revitalight equipment has a built-in massage vibrator to give you an extra bit of pampering.
- This isn’t a one shot solution. Multiple treatments will be needed to achieve your desired results.
- Revitalight won’t replace the rest of your beauty routine. You’ll still have to keep up a maintenance routine with glycolic peels and other home products to keep your results.
- All treatments have to be done in a clinical setting and not in the privacy of your own home.
- Pricing can vary wildly from one practitioner to another.
The Bottom Line
For those looking for a happy medium between slow working topical beauty solutions and invasive surgery options, Revitalight may be the solution you’ve been waiting for. You’ll love the quick results and spa like setting. On the other hand, if you’re in the market for a low-cost, low maintenance permanent solution, Revitalight can’t deliver that. This system is a great place to test the waters before you jump in head first to cosmetic surgery. You can get video demonstrations, before and after pictures and more information on Revitalight and from the official website.