L’Oreal Revitalift is a line of anti-aging products, designed to help women build a complete skin care regimen. There are several products within the line, which makes it more difficult for those who don’t know what they need to figure it out. For those who do know what they need, they can just grab it and go. The products are widely advertised and widely available at retailers and online merchants. A full list of ingredients is available at the Revitalift website for those who are interested. This is something we like to see, because it helps us see how effective the products will be, and if there is any risk of allergy or skin irritation.
L’Oreal Revitalift includes the following products: Deep Set Wrinkle Repair 24 HR Eye Duo, Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion SPF, Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Complete Lotion SPF 15, Complete Cream SPF 18, Night Cream, Double Eye Lift, Face and Neck Day Cream, Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser, Daily Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate, and several others. These products are all designed to help women find what they need to improve the over all condition of their skin by getting rid of wrinkles and improving elasticity. The product claims you will see results within 8 weeks.
- The products are widely available online and in traditional brick and mortar stores.
- There are an overwhelming number of products in this line making it difficult to know what to choose and what will work best.
- These products are not the high quality of professional products and therefore may not provide the same results.
- These products do not utilize some of the more well known and clinically proven ingredients we know work to improve the appearance and condition of skin.
- There are several reviews online that speak negatively of these products.
The Bottom Line
While L’Oreal is a well known and respected company and leading producer of makeup and beauty products, we can see that they are just trying to jump on the bandwagon with products aimed at the average women that really don’t work well. Since they are inexpensive and widely available they do just enough to get by, and make it very apparent that you get what you pay for. While they are modeled after professional creams and treatments, they just don’t have the ingredients and quality you will find in those products. We suggest spending your money on a product that contains proven ingredients and will show results in lesser time.