What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Revercel is a company that creates and markets several different anti-aging products. The official website states that over 20 years of clinical research has gone into the development of all of their products. Their line of products claims to combat the signs of aging by working to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even reversing the aging process by working to heal the skin at the cellular level, providing a renewed look of healthy skin.
The products in the Revercel line are: Eye Perfection Serum with Retinol, Glycolic Corrective Gel, Intensive Repair Serum with Retinol, and Vita-C Infusion. These products range in price from $$55 to $82.50 and are known to contain Retinol, a relative to Vitamin A that may cause skin irritation in some people who use it. These products all work to repair damaged skin cells and improve skin elasticity which will decrease the occurrence of skin wrinkles and lessen the appearance of current wrinkles. Other ingredients such as CoQ-10 are well known and highly popular ingredients used in various anti-aging product formulas. The fact that this product has nothing new and different to offer the market makes us doubt its superiority to other, more cost effective options. Those who decide to use prodcuts containing Retinol should protect their skin from the sun as it will make it more sensitive to UV rays and susceptible to sun burn.
- Full ingredient listings are disclosed to the public via the official website.
- The Revercel products can be ordered easily, directly from the manufacturer website.
- There is an official website that provides many details on the entire line of Revercel products.
- Chemicals that may cause skin irritation are present in the Revercel product formulas.
- No information is provided to convince us why the Revercel products are better than other products on the market that contain similar ingredients.
- The products in the Revercel line are very expensive compared to similar products on the market and therefore may not be as attainable for many consumers as others.
- There are no free trial sizes of the product so people must purchase the product at full price and return it within 30 days to get their money back if they are completely satisfied with the product.
The Bottom Line
The lack of evidence that this line of products is superior to others of its kind leads us to believe that we have no reason to recommend it over the others. There is no real evidence to prove that this line of products will work better than ones that are developed and created in a similar manner, and therefore we recommend finding another product in a more reasonable price range.