What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The official website for the company Revance Therapeutics Inc., which is developing the Revance range of anti-aging products, tells us that they are a speciality biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the new generation of innovative products in dermatological and aesthetic medicine. We are told that one of the anti-aging products that they are in the process of developing is a topical botulinum toxin type treatment for crow’s feet around the eyes. This product which is in the development stage is known as RT001-Lateral Cathal.
The official website for Revance tells us that research has shown that a large number of Americans are needle adverse and that it is for this reason that Revance Therapeutics Inc. has decided to develop a topical application using botulinum toxin. We are told that this product which is named, for the moment, RT001 is not yet available for sale and is still in the development phase. However there are already some anti-aging topical application botulinum toxin products available for sale. The official website for Revance does not explain what will make their product more effective than similar products which are already available for sale.
Evidently, as the product RT001 is not yet available for sale there are no before and after photos posted on the official Revance website nor are there any testimonials by those who have already used this product. Anti-aging products that use botulinum toxin work by either immobilising or paralyzing the muscles, however there are other products which work by stimulating the collagen synthesis in the skin. Clinical trials and research have shown that combined peptide anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 can have an effect on signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles.
- There is an official website for Revance.
- The Revance anti-aging topical application is being formulated for those who wish to use a botulinum toxin based product but are adverse to needles.
- The official website for Revance gives contact details should you wish to wish to contact a representative of the company.
- At the time of writing this review the Revance anti-aging product is still in the development phase.
- There are already topical applications on the market which use botulinum toxin.
- We have no information as to what will make the Revance anti-aging topical application product more effective than other similar products for sale.
- You cannot purchase this product at the moment.
The Bottom Line
The statement made on the Revance official website that many Americans are needle adverse is correct. However there are already topical applications using botulinum toxin available for sale. We do not know what will distinguish the product being developed by Revance from these other topical applications already on the market. Currently, this product is not even for sale yet, so you’ll probably want to keep looking.