What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Retinol Plus is one of many anti-aging serums found on the cosmetic market these days. This particular treatment is manufactured by Paradise Skin Products (started by Susan Hoover, a registered nurse and esthetician); a skin care company that claims to “produce only the purest skin treatments.” The goal of Paradise Skin Products is to produce the “most natural and therapeutic products for the skin,” hence leaving your face young and radiant. This company claims to extract all impurities from the components of their products on a “molecular level.” This supposedly leads to a more effective product with minimal irritation.
As with most new-age skin care treatments, Retinol Plus incorporates active ingredients such as Retinol/Glycolic Acid Polymer Complex (exfoliates dead skin cells), D-beta-fructan (assists with moisture retention), D-beta-glucosamine (strengthens skin) and Aminoguanidine (boosts collagen levels). Retinol Plus is basically composed of a potent retinol (Vitamin A), in addition to Alpha Hydroxy Acids. In corporation with one another, these active ingredients are said to improve the overall texture and appearance of facial skin through increasing collagen and elastin, while renewing skin tissue. The end result should be fewer fine lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles. This anti-wrinkle serum is marketed toward middle aged/aging women with normal to “resilient” skin types. Retinol Plus sells for $66 per ounce via the official Paradise Skin Products website.
Retinol Plus is an anti-aging treatment serum that endeavors to battle common age afflictions such as facial wrinkles and loss of collagen. This product is intended primarily for women with normal to resilient skin types. Retinol Plus utilizes active ingredients such as Retinol/Glycolic Acid Polymer Complex (exfoliates dead skin cells), D-beta-fructan (assists with moisture retention), D-beta-glucosamine (strengthens skin) and Aminoguanidine (boosts collagen levels). This treatment serum is directed to be used at night after cleaning the skin. Initially Retinol Plus should only be used every other night or until your skin adapts to it.
Other ingredients found in Retinol Plus are as follows; Distilled Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Ethyl Alcohol and Xanthan Gum.
- Retinol Plus is offered via the official Paradise Skin Products website.
- A skin care blog is featured on the official website.
- Retinol Plus is rather simple to use in regards to application.
- A full ingredient list is offered on the official website.
- There is no money-back guarantee found on the official website.
- There is no definitive research offered on the site to prove the effectiveness of Retinol Plus.
- Paradise Skin Products only accepts returns if the product has a manufacturing defect (must be within 10 days).
- Some ingredients found in Retinol Plus may be irritating to some users.
- A sunscreen must be worn with this product if it’s applied during the daytime.
- No customer testimonials are offered via the official website.
- No trial samples are offered on the official website.
The Bottom Line
Overall Retinol Plus appears rather interesting and may prove effective for some users in regards to wrinkle reduction. Unfortunately some consumers may be turned off by the lack of money-back guarantees, testimonials, clinical evidence and trial samples, all of which their official website fails to offer.