What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Reti C is manufactured by the company Vichy. There is an official manufacturer’s website from which you can directly order the product. We are told that the main active ingredients in Reti C are Vitamin C and Pure Retinol. Of course anyone who knows anything about anti-aging products will know that Vitamin C and Retinol are two very popular ingredients in many anti-aging skin products for sale on the market today.
We know that antioxidants are vitally important for our skin to fight off aging. Vitamin C is a particularly powerful antioxidant and it is for this reason that it is found in many anti-aging creams in the market today. There is no concrete evidence, however, that the topical application of Vitamin C will be effectively absorbed into the skin. There is not a full ingredients list for Reti C available and so we do not know whether Vitamin C and Retinol are the sole ingredients in Reti C, or whether there have also been other ingredients added.
The official website tells us that if you use Reti C, you will notice a difference in skin tone after 15 days and a reduction in lines after 28 days. We are not told, however, what distinguishes Reti C from the man other anti-aging creams on the market that also feature Retinol and Vitamin C as main active ingredients. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee or an offer of a free trial size sample of Reti C from the product manufacturer. Reti C can be purchased at a price of $31.00.
- We know that Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.
- There is an official website for Reti C.
- Reti C can be purchased directly from the website.
- Reti C is just one of many anti aging creams available for sale that contains Vitamin C and Retinol as the major active ingredients.
- The company that manufactures Reti C does not offer a money back guarantee or a free trial sample for first-time users.
- How effective Vitamin C is as a topical anti-aging treatment is still not entirely clear, and many medical professionals believe that more benefits are gained by consuming it from natural food sources.
- We are not given a full ingredients list for Reti C.
The Bottom Line
Retinol and Vitamin C are extremely popular ingredients in many anti-aging treatments available for sale on the market today. This means that consumers have a large number of creams and treatments very similar to Reti C to choose from. Manufacturers that make claims like those made for Reti C (that lines will be reduced in twenty eight days) really do need to back up these claims. The fact that the manufacturers of Reti C do not offer a full money back guarantee does not instil confidence.