What You Should Know
Resvitale Ultra Collagen Enhance builds your stores of beauty protein, according to the product description. These beauty proteins reverse the signs of aging so many consumers are fighting like wrinkles and fine lines while preserving your skin’s health – if you believe the claims of Resvitale. Collagen is one of the most common supplements used in the beauty industry. It is applied to the skin and taken orally to promote skin and joint health. There is no mention of joint health, but there are a few consumers who claim Resvitale Ultra Collagen Enhance brightens and lightens the skin within a few days of starting the supplement.
There are only three ingredients in Resvitale Ultra Collagen Enhance – Resveratrol Polyphenol Complex, BioCell Collagen and Dermaval. According to Resvitale, there has been clinical testing on Dermaval resulting in improved skin elasticity. We visited the official website for this ingredient and that claim was reinforced on the website, but there is no link to the clinical testing.
We are slightly concerned by a warning about potentially dangerous ingredient(s) in the formula that may cause cancer or reproductive issues. The exact ingredients in question are not noted with the warning. None of the ingredients listed in the product description are found on the California Prop 65 list, which means there are ingredients in the supplement that are not listed. If any of the ingredients require this warning be published on the label, we suggest consumers skip the supplement.
- Resveratrol is a safe ingredient that may support skin health.
- Collagen has been shown to improve joint pain in some consumers.
- We were able to find a few reviews of the supplement online.
- Available for purchase online from trusted vitamin companies.
- At least of the ingredients in the Resvitale Ultra Collagen Enhance formula are listed on the California Prop 65 list as potentially causing health-related side effects, including cancer.
- Not all of the ingredients are listed.
- Only a few reviews for the supplement are available online.
The Bottom Line
Resvitale Ultra Collagen Enhance is a potentially dangerous supplement with at least one unlisted ingredient currently on the California Prop 65 list of potentially cancer-causing ingredients. Consumers looking to improve skin health should never choose a supplement with possible life-threatening ingredients. There are safe alternatives to Resvitale Ultra Collagen Enhance proven to improve skin health with the benefits of collagen.