What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Restorelight is an anti-aging device which has been developed in the UK. However the company which has created Restorelight also ships to the United States and Canada. The official website for Restorelight tells us that it can reverse the signs of aging after several months use. We are told that it uses breakthrough scientifically proven light technology. The official website tells us that the Restorelight device works by emitting natural light which is on the same wavelength as sun light.
The official website for Restorelight contains before and after pictures of those who have used the device. There are also details posted of a trial carried out using forty individuals and the Restore Light device. However this is certainly not the only anti-aging device for sale, which claims to be able to reverse the signs of aging using the emission of light. We are presented with no evidence to show why it is more effective than other similar light emitting devices for sale. We could not find price details on the official website for Restorelight and there was no offer of a free trial period of use of the Restorelight device. Although the official website gives contact details should you wish to contact those who have developed the Restorelight device, there does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase. Devices such as the Restorelight device can be cumbersome to carry with you if you are travelling or going on holiday, and it is for this reason that some women prefer to use anti-aging creams. Anti-aging creams that contain peptide combinations such as Matrixyl have been shown to have an effect on aging.
- There is an official website for the Restorelight device.
- There are before and after photos posted on the official website of those who have already used this device.
- Contact details are given on the official website should you wish to contact some in the company that has developed the Restorelight device.
- Anti-aging devices such as the Restorelight device can be cumbersome to carry with you if you are travelling or going on holiday.
- We could not find price details posted on the official website.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Restorelight device.
- We were presented with no evidence to show that the Restorelight device is more effective than other light emitting devices on the market and, in general, light emitting devices are treated with scepticism by the medical community.
The Bottom Line
The Restorelight device is not the only anti-aging light emitting device for sale on the market. We have no clinical evidence that it is superior to other devices and so cannot recommend it over and above other similar anti-aging devices for sale. Additionally, based on clinical study results we have seen, we have much more confidence in topical wrinkle fighting formulations.