What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Re Nutriv is an anti-aging line brought to us by the big name cosmetics brand Estee Lauder. As a brand, Estee Lauder are best known for their many makeup products, ranging from lipstick to concealer to eye-shadow. Estee Lauder was founded by Joesephine Ester Mentzer in 1948, and they reached international fame in the booming 1960′s. Re Nutriv promises to deliver a “more lifted” appearance for age-damaged skin via a four-product treatment course.
So what are the four magic Re Nutriv treatments? The manufacturer offers Re Nutriv Lifting Eye Cream, Re Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Cream, Re Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Serum and Re Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Cream Makeup SPF 15. Re Nutriv’s signature active ingredient seems to be an enzyme referred to as OGG1 technology. Re Nutriv claims that this enzyme helps to repair previous skin damage, as well as preventing new sun damage. Ideally, new users will purchase all of the Re Nutriv product line and use these products to form a comprehensive skin care regimen. But how are these products intended to be used? Obviously, the SPF 15 Ultimate Lifting Cream is intended to be used prior to leaving the house. The other products are meant to be used in the morning, as well as before going to sleep.
The Re Nutriv line makes a lot of claims. Essentially, this line of anti-aging skin care products is geared towards middle-aged women looking to heal the effects of aging and protect against environmental factors that contribute to the aging process. The manufacturer claims that, if users avail themselves of a complete course of Re Nutriv products, results can include everything from minimizing under-eye circles and significant reduction of wrinkles to UV ray protection and an increase in natural collagen production. Re Nutriv’s proprietary OGG1 enzyme also aims to significantly treat both past and potential skin damage from UV rays.
- All Re Nutriv products can be purchased on-line, and many are also available via licensed Estee Lauder retailers.
- This product contains moisturizers.
- Re Nutriv seems to offer a simple policy for product returns.
- Re Nutriv requires the purchase of four or more products, which can prove costly for some users.
- The multiple products required to achieve ideal results with Re Nutriv could require a beauty care regimen that may prove tedious for some users.
- Although much is made of the OGG1 technology, little is done to explain what it is and no real research and development data is offered.
- If the SPF Re Nutriv product is not used, ingredients in some of the other products could irritate the skin of some users, especially after sun exposure.
The Bottom Line
When mainstream brands like Estee Lauder throw their proverbial hat into the anti-aging product ring, it’s tough to know what to say. After all, these are trusted brands but, at the same time they’re not renowned for their anti-aging products. Personally, I’d buy a foundation from Estee Lauder without thinking twice, but when it comes to Re Nutriv I have to wonder if the product isn’t an after thought. After all, the market for anti-aging products has never been hotter. Re Nutriv’s OGG1 enzyme sounds promising but not enough info is given on the official product website. Additionally, the four or more products/steps suggested to achieve optimal results with Re Nutriv could be more than many users are willing to commit to.