What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Smooth skin is considered by many a sure sign of good health and prosperity. Everyone is attracted by those with good skin. And the fact is that you need to spend a good amount of time protecting yourself from elements that can damage your skin. One of the primary factors of your skin looking aged is the sun. That is were Renova is supposed to come in. Avoiding the sun is one good step to keeping your skin healthy, but using Renova may get the maximum results for clear, healthy skin. But can it treat wrinkles?
Renova is effective on three levels to help improve the look of your skin. If you want to rid yourself of those dark circles that can develop under your eyes, then Renova can help. Not only that, but Renova is proven effective on any type of skin wrinkle, especially around your face and neck. And that’s the first thing people notice when coming face to face with you! You should know that the effects of Renova are best realized when used with Renova’s “sun avoidance program” and using general common sense about your health. Remember to have a good diet because the quality of your skin will reflect what you eat!
With the proper habits and using Renova, your skin is supposed to start looking better and better over time!
- The proof is in the pudding. You can visit Renova’s site to see before and after photos of folks who have used Renova. Of course, the best way to find out is to purchase some yourself.
- The Renova site also gives you the option of contacting them for any further questions you may have. They promise a speedy reply!
- Renova claims that their product takes around 24 weeks before you see noticeable results. While not the best news, the end result may be worth it.
- Unfortunately, Renova must be prescribed by a doctor.
- There is not a listing of ingredients for this product, which make people wary of purchasing the product.
The Bottom Line
There are certainly some very valid reasons for wanting to give Renova a try. The promise of healthy looking skin and protection from the sun is a great incentive. And the fact that it takes 24 weeks to produce results seems like a more realistic number than other sites who promise results in 5 minutes. On the other hand, not listing the ingredients of their product is a big downside for Renova. I know I wouldn’t purchase a product unless I knew what was in it. It is probably a good thing that this is a prescribed medication, because you definitely want your doctor’s input before trying this product.
It would be a good idea to keep your eye on this product, but until we can know the ingredients and get a money back guarantee, there really is no reason to test it out on yourself! For all we know, it could be just your standard sunscreen being sold to us as some super product!