What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel||
Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel is just one of the many products produced by Renee Rouleau. She has been working as a celebrity esthetician for more than 20 years. During this time she has helped many men, women, and children achieve beautiful skin. It is her expertise in this area that lead her to develop a full line of skin care products. Her products are based on the fact that no two people have the same skin, and are all built around nine different skin types.
Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel is recommended for use one to three times per month to exfoliate the skin. It is fine to use at home in place of a professional peel. The directions state to apply a thin layer of the cream to clean skin. After waiting five to 10 minutes, rinse with cool water and apply a moisturizer of your choosing. The length of time the mask stays on the face should be determined by the severity of the tingling sensation you feel while wearing it. If it gets to be too much to handle, rinse the mask off sooner.
The following are listed as key ingredients for this product: Bromelain-skin smoothing pineapple enzyme, Stawberry Fruit, Blueberry Extract, Raspberry Seed Oil-a great source of antioxidants, Pomegranate Extract-antioxidant, Mandelic, Lactic, Salicylic, Tartaric and Malic acids-skin smoothing acids.
- This product has been featured in several popular magazines. Many celebrities are willing to admit they use this product, even posting pictures of themselves on social networking sites such as Twitter.
- At $85.50 per jar of 1.7 ounces, this product is expensive. However, since it is not used daily, it can be made to last a fairly long time allowing you to get value from the product.
- We don’t see any real customer reviews, only celebrity endorsements.
- There does not seem to be any money back guarantee to support this product.
- There is no clinical research to support this product.
- There are no free trials of this product.
The Bottom Line
The Triple Berry Smoothing Peel by Renee Rouleau is just one of her many products. For those who are looking for a semi-natural approach to exfoliating the skin who are also not worried about their budget, this may be a valid solution. This is not a product for people who don’t like to feel the product working, who don’t have money to throw around trying products, or for those who are looking for a cleanser, anti-aging product, or a moisturizer.