Remergent is a line of skin care products that endeavor to assist women with aging and maintaining a radiant complexion. These treatments are manufactured by AGI Dermatics, a bio-pharmaceutical laboratory that focuses on DNA repair of the skin. Some of the numerous skin products offered from Remergent are the Antioxidant Refoliator, A.M. Moisture SPF 15, Advanced Retinol Therapy, Barrier Repair Formula, Clarifying Concentrate, Complete Cleanser, DNA Repair Formula, High Intensity SPF 30, Microcirculation Eye Therapy and Progressive Retinol Complex. Overall, Remergent treatments are claimed to assist with age spots, fine lines, skin cell regeneration, under eye fatigue, sun damage, irritation and dryness.
The main focus of Remergent skin products is photobiology research. This process involves DNA repair and biotechnology. The primary component incorporated into Remergent treatments is known as the “patented liposome delivery system.” Botanical ingredients are delivered directly into the user’s skin cells. Although Remergent skin products do not appear to be available via the official website, there are links provided to sites that offer Remergent treatments. These skin products range between $24-$255. Customer testimonials are not offered on the official website, nor are free trial samples of Remergent skin care treatments. It doesn’t appear that any full product ingredient lists are posted on the company website at this time. There is not a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Remergent skin products.
Remergent is a brand of skin treatments that aim to help users renew and revitalize their aging complexions. These products are claimed to assist with anything from fine lines, to sun damage, to dark circles, to age spots, to irritation, to skin cell regeneration, to dryness, to facial wrinkles. Remergent skin treatments contain an exclusive liposome delivery system that endeavors to send botanical ingredients directly into the user’s skin cells. There does appear to be some clinical data offered on the official website to support the overall effectiveness of Remergent skin products. All Remergent products can be acquired online through websites such as e-store.com and skin-ect.com.
- All Remergent skin care treatments can be purchased via the web.
- Remergent skin products do contain some moisturizers.
- The official website for Remergent treatments does offer clinical data on the products, as well as full product descriptions.
- No Remergent treatments are actually sold on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Remergent skin products.
- There are no free trial samples of Remergent treatments available via the official website.
- Full product ingredient lists are absent from the website.
- Some ingredients found in Remergent skin treatments may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Customer testimonials are not offered on the official website.
The Bottom Line
While Remergent certainly seems to offer a unique and interesting approach to skin care and anti-aging with their “patented liposome delivery system,” it would still be nice to see some actual free trial samples of Remergent skin treatments available via the website. On the bright side, there is ample data offered concerning Remergent treatments. However, these skin products would probably appeal to more individuals if there were customer testimonials posted on the official website, along with full product ingredient lists and a 100% money-back guarantee.