What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The skin care products in the Remede range are intrinsically linked to the Remede Spas. There is an official website for the Remede range of products, but these products cannot be ordered directly from the official website. The website, however, does give details on Remede spas from where the products can be purchased. One of the main anti aging treatments in the Remede range of products is the Labaratoire Remede Anti Aging Oil Control treatment.
We are told that the ingredients in the Labaratoire Remede Anti Aging Oil Control treatment consist of a Bioclair Complex, as well as other ingredients such as Iris Extract, Lavender Oil, Witch Hazel, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. We are not, however, told what ingredients are actually present in the Bioclair Complex. The other ingredients, however, can be found in a whole host of other skin care products on the market. The manufacturers of the Remede range of products do not seem to offer a money back guarantee, nor is there a free trial size sample of the product. We are also not told by the manufacturers what distinguishes the Remede Anti Aging treatment from other anti-aging treatments available for sale that contain similar ingredients. Ingredients such as Lavender and Witch Hazel, which are present in the Remede Anti Aging treatment, do have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. This product can be purchased at a price of $95.00. You will either need to purchase Remede Products in a Remede Spa, or directly from the websites of individual spas.
- There is an official website for the Remede spas and range of skin products.
- There is a full ingredients list available for Remede’s main anti-aging treatment, the Anti Aging Oil Control.
- Some of the ingredients in Remede’s anti aging treatment do have known properties that have been proven beneficial for the skin.
- The range of products in the Remede line cannot be ordered directly from the official website and must be obtained in an official spa.
- The main anti-aging treatment by Remede is expensive, putting it in the higher price range.
- We are not given any information as to what is in the Bioclair Complex, which is one of the main ingredients in the Remede Anti Aging Oil Control treatment.
- We are not given any information as to what distinguishes the Remede anti-aging treatment from other anti-aging treatments that contain similar ingredients.
The Bottom Line
The Remede products already have a loyal fan base. However, with competition between skin products (and particularly between anti-aging treatments) growing every day, if the manufacturers of Remede products would like to maintain their client base and gain new customers they may need to sharpen up their marketing techniques. At the moment we cannot recommend Remede products over and above other, similar anti-aging treatments available, many of which offer money back guarantees and are available at lower prices.