ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum is an anti-aging skin serum that claims to be formulated with a patent-pending technology that is said to deliver “nine key growth factors” that are found in natural human skin. When these ingredients and “factors” are re-introduced to the skin, the cells are said to be repaired and the manufacturer of the products claim that the cells may also be regenerated. ReLuma claims to be able to produce visible results and to be able to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother skin. The manufacturer of ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum claims that the product works through the natural processes of skin renewal to produce visible results, which can take time. Moderate skin renewal is said to occur within just four weeks when ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum is used as directed, but for best results the product should be used for at least 3 months.
The ingredients for ReLuma Skin Illuminating include the following: Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (fungicide / bacteriacide).
- ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum has positive reviews from various online retailers.
- ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum is eligible for Free Shipping through Amazon.com.
- ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum does not contain Collagen, Argireline, Matrixyl-3000, or Hyaluronic Acid.
- There does not seem to be a free sample of ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum available at this time.
- Could not find a full list of ingredients for this product at this time.
The Bottom Line
ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum is sold online directly from the manufacturer. Consumers should look for products that contain proven ingredients such as Collagen, Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, and Matrixyl-3000 to obtain visible improvements in aging, wrinkled skin. Also, some anti-aging products offer consumers a free trial sample of the product, meaning that you won’t be risking anything to give those products a try.