What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Relax Plus With Vialox||
Relax Plus with Vialox claims to be a very strong wrinkle-reducing serum. This product contains Vialox which the company says is the strongest pentapeptide on the market. When used properly, Vialox is said to reduce and sometimes even erase even the deepest wrinkles appearing on the face and neck areas. Relax Plus with Vialox is just one of the many products offered by Cellular Skin Rx, all of which are said to yield the same results: to decrease signs of aging and smooth the skin.
As previously mentioned, the only active ingredient found in this product is Vialox. While the company claims that this is a strong ingredient, it is not one of the best or most powerful ingredients on the market for anti-aging skin care products. The other ingredients found in the product are: Water, Glycerin, Pullulan, Silica Gum, Carrageenan, Phenonip and Paraben preservatives. As there are no pictures to show how the product works or the results that different skin types have reacted to Relax Plus with Vialox, we are unsure whether or not this product is as effective as it claims to be. The serum is to be applied twice daily for the first thirty days and once results start to show, the application process can be reduced to once a day to maintain the effects.
- Contains Vialox, which may be a very strong pentapeptide used in treating even the deepest of wrinkles.
- Relax Plus with Vialox is fast and easy to use for the average consumer.
- The kit starts at $42 and only lasts 4 weeks which may be too expensive for the average consumer to maintain as a normal skin care regimen.
- The only active ingredient listed for this product is the Vialox, other ingredients used in many top of the line anti-aging creams are missing.
- As of the time of this review, there are no before and after pictures to show that the serum actually works on different skin types.
- The site is also missing testimonials from previous customers.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately, Relax Plus with Vialox fails to include advanced ingredients in its formulas. Though it claims that Vialox is a strong pentapeptide which will decrease the appearance of even the deepest wrinkles, it would be better if the manufacturer would provide proof to substantiate these claims. At the time of this review, we did not find a money back guarantee for Relax Plus with Vialox. Companies that believe in their products do not usually hesitate to back up their products with a guarantee, so consumers should beware any products that are not guaranteed to work by a money back guarantee.