Relastyl, made by Nutraceutics, is an emollient cream which promises to work as “your own private time machine”. Nutraceutics claims that by using Relastyl daily for three to six months, your skin “may look visibly younger”. The cream is designed for use on the face but can also be used on various parts of the body to improve the signs of aging.
Relastyl contains the following ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Tricaprylin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.
The official product website for Relastyl claims that its main ingredient is a peptide which reduces the appearance of wrinkles. The product is meant to be used as a night time facial treatment but can be used up to two times daily if desired.
- Relastyl is available for purchase online both from the manufacturer directly and through various online retailers.
- Nutraceutics has a professional online presence and a website which is user-friendly and easy to navigate and to make purchases.
- Various online retail websites show positive customer testimonials for Relastyl.
- Relastyl contains only basic, common ingredients found in run-of-the-mill skin care products. Relastyl is missing advanced ingredients such as Argireline, Matrixyl-3000, and Hyaluronic Acid.
- For a product which does not contain the most powerful ingredients available, it is somewhat expensive at $60 for a four ounce tube. This may be too expensive for the average consumer.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to locate a return or refund policy from Nutraceutics which means Relastyl likely does not carry a money back guarantee.
- Nutraceutics does not provide before & after photos of consumers who have tried Relastyl with positive results.
The Bottom Line
Although there are some positive customer testimonials on various websites for Relastyl, we need a bit more convincing to believe that it will improve lines and deep wrinkles by sixty-eight percent as it claims to over the course of three to six months. Without using advanced ingredients, anti-aging products can not deliver dramatic, noticeable results. If Nutraceutics is so sure about their results, we feel that they would back up their claims with a money back guarantee and show before & after photos of people who have tried the product with success. It might be a good idea for Nutraceutics to offer free product samples as well, because there are so many anti-aging products on the market with similar claims which do a better job of proving their products can produce the desired results.