What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Rejuvine Anti Aging Skin Care||
Rejuvine offers an anti-aging skin care line which includes two products: Rejuvine Replenishing Cream and Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream. The Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream is an anti-aging facial treatment to be used at night that claims to help consumers achieve younger, stronger skin.
The complete list of product ingredients include: Deionized H2O, borage oil, aloe vera concentrate, glycereth 26, methyisilanol manuronate, biosaccharide gum-1, Oxysomes (lecithin, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, alpha tocopherol), triethanolomine, Vitamin C ester, DMAE, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), alpha lipoic acid, gotu kola extract, grape seed extract (95% oligoproanthocyannidins), carbomer 40, hyaluronic acid, Citricidal (grapefruit seed extract).
Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream claims to contain no common irritants, allergens, artificial colors or animal products, and is said to not be tested on animals.
- Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream is sold for less than $13.00 on various online retails websites which is relatively inexpensive and affordable for the average consumer.
- Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream contains Hyaluronic Acid which has been shown in scientific studies to provide intense moisturizing benefits.
- Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream contains Vitamin C which is a natural antioxidant that may protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Rejuvine does not have an official product website for its anti-aging products.
- Rejuvine anti-aging products do not contain Collagen, Argireline, or Matrixyl-3000 which are some of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients on the market today.
- Rejuvine anti-aging products do not carry a money back guarantee since they are not sold directly from the manufacturer.
The Bottom Line
Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream does contain Hyaluronic Acid which is one of the most powerful ingredients in anti-aging products today. Hyaluronic Acid has been proven to provide intense moisturizing to the skin – up to 1000 times the amount that the skin normally holds. Because the manufacturer does not have an online presence and the product is so inexpensive, some consumers may be leery about purchasing Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream. We would feel more comfortable recommending a product that stated the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid that was included in its formula, or one that offered a money back guarantee. Rejuvine does not provide before & after photos or customer testimonials that would be able to substantiate claims made about the Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream. Companies that stand behind their products with a money back guarantee demonstrate to their customers that their products are worth trying. Even though Rejuvine Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream contains Hyaluronic Acid, it does not contain other advanced ingredients such as Collagen, Argireline, and Matrixyl-3000. The product does also contain Vitamin C which is a natural antioxidant, although this is a basic ingredient found in common anti-wrinkle skin care products that can be purchased just about anywhere.