What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Skin Rejuvenator is manufactured by a company called ‘Wellness Resources’ which was founded in 1985 by a husband and wife team whose vision is to help people by providing “safe and effective natural health options”. Skin Rejuvenator is not a cream or a topical treatment; rather it is a pill supplement which is marketed as nutritional support for the skin, antioxidant support for the skin, and broad connective tissue support.
Skin Rejuvenator contains the following ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, MSM Sulfur, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Catechin Extract, Lycopene, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, and Cellulose Capsule.
Skin Rejuvenator claims to be “a unique combination of nutrients that assist the formation of skin structure as well as providing specific antioxidants known to help protect the skin”. The manufacturer of Skin Rejuvenator, Wellness Resources, provides a list of the benefits provided by the product’s active ingredients. Lycopene, which is a tomato extract, is an antioxidant which is said to protect the skin from sun damage. Green Tea is also known to have antioxidant benefits which Wellness Resources claims will prevent free radical damage to the skin. Grape Seed Extract is an ingredient used in many topical anti-aging treatments. Its purpose is to strengthen weak collagen structures in the skin. MSM Sulfur is found naturally in the skin and it is “required for the synthesis of connective tissue”.
- Skin Rejuvenator is a unique product which can be an alternative to topical skin creams which can cause irritation.
- Skin Rejuvenator is relatively inexpensive and affordable for the average consumer.
- Skin Rejuvenator is available for purchase directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- Because this is not a topical skin care product which contains advanced ingredients, its actual anti-aging properties are unknown.
- Wellness Resources does not provide customer testimonials or before & after photos to demonstrate the product’s effectiveness.
- For best results, Skin Rejuvenator should be used with certain topical skin treatments including Hyaluronic Acid, Squalene, or Carnosine.
- Wellness Resources does not offer a money back guarantee on any of its products in the event that consumers are unhappy with their purchases. Only unopened products may be returned within thirty days for a refund.
The Bottom Line
Wellness Resources does not provide convincing information that Skin Rejuvenator would really produce any sort of improvements in the appearance of aging skin. Although Skin Rejuvenator has ingredients which may be healthy or beneficial, they likely are not as effective as the manufacturer claims they are. Consumers who purchase Skin Rejuvenator are encouraged to also use certain topical treatments which leads us to believe the product is mostly ineffective. When looking for anti-aging treatments, consumers should only use products which are proven through scientific research to be effective and those which carry a money back guarantee.