What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Regina Cell Anti-Aging Cream||
Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream is marketed as “a formula for younger looking skin”. The product contains natural ingredients and claims to promote firm skin, restore elasticity, stimulate collagen, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help to correct sun damage and skin discoloration, smooth, moisturize, soften the skin, reduce puffiness and dark circles, and “reduce capillary fragility”. Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream also claims to be a topical alternative to Botox injections.
Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream promises to be an all-in-one solution to fighting the signs of aging. The product website states that consumers will not need additional moisturizers, wrinkle creams, or other anti-aging products if they decide to use the Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream. The formula is said to be paraben-free with no synthetic chemicals. Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream claims to use the following ingredients: DMAE, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), L-Carnosine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, and Grape Seed Extract. The most advanced ingredient in the formula is Hyaluronic Acid which has been proven in scientific studies to provide intense hydration to the skin which is an important factor when treating wrinkles.
- Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream contains Hyaluronic Acid which is “a key component of collagen” and is found naturally in young, healthy skin.
- The official product website for Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream offers consumers a free sample of the product.
- Customer testimonials are not provided on the official product website for Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to locate before & after photos of consumers who have tried Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream with positive results.
- Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream is only available for purchase online but is not distributed in retail stores.
- The Regena Cell product website does not provide information relating to clinical trials for its Anti-Aging Cream.
The Bottom Line
Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream does contain some ingredients which have been proven to be beneficial for the skin. Certain ingredients such as Vitamins A & E have long been used in skin care products however, they are not considered to be “advanced ingredients” which can provide a dramatic improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. The best ingredient in the Regena Cell Anti-Aging Cream is Hyaluronic Acid. This ingredient is very popular in anti-wrinkle treatments which are currently on the market due to its ability to help the skin retain its natural moisture and stimulate the production of natural collagen. We commend the manufacturer for offering free product samples to consumers, as not many companies are willing to do this. It would be better if the website offered customer testimonials and before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness.