What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Refine Therapeutics Skin Serum||
Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum was created by a company called Virilife Naturals. Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum is a topical serum for the skin which was formulated specifically for the face and neck. Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum is marketed to be a thin, oil free, hypoallergenic, paraben free topical product made for daily use. The serum promises that it will deliver nourishing ingredients to the skin. The serum is not available for purchase through the Virilife Naturals official website, however many online retailers carry the product and have it in stock for immediate delivery.
Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum may contain some or all of the following ingredients; Matrixyl, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin Acid, DMAE, Vitamin A, Olive Squalene, Aloe, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin D, Coca Butter and Glucosamine. Matrixyl 3000 has been shown in clinical studies to promote natural collagen production in the skin and Hyaluronic Acid is known to be unmatched in its moisturizing capabilities. The other ingredients listed in the serum may offer some antioxidant benefits, however, there is not enough scientific information available that would leave one to conclude that there are any anti-aging benefits to these extra components of the formula.
- Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum is readily available online at various online retailers, some which offer free or discounted shipping.
- Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum contains Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid which are two of the most advanced ingredients in the anti-aging skin care market today.
- Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum can not be ordered directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- The official product website for Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum does not have before and after photos which would demonstrate its effectiveness in improving the appearance of wrinkles.
- At the time of this review, we were unable to locate customer testimonials online about Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum.
- No free trial period is available for Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum and the product does not carry a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Refine Therapeutic Skin Serum has the potential for being an effective product. The formula contains some of the latest advanced skin care ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid which are very powerful in the fight against fine lines and wrinkles. The fact that the official website does not publish any clinical studies, does not post any before and after photos, does not provide a free trial period or make the products available directly makes for an unpleasant buying experience. With so many anti-aging products in the market place, skin care companies who want to promote their products need to make them more accessible to the public; this is detrimental to the buying decision. Time is precious to most people and when one has to spend a lot of time researching or even trying to locate the products, it might make one give up and run to their local department store beauty counter.