What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The Radiance Skin Restorer cream is manufactured by a company called Prima Facie Limited. Unfortunately there is not an official website for this product. Product information regarding the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream comes from online information passed on by third-party vendors selling the product. We are told that the manufacturers of the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream are experts in Transdermal Herbal Therapy. The ingredients in the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream include such ingredients as Mulberry Extract, Olive Leaf extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract and Aloe Vera.
The lack of an official website for the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream means that reliable information on this product is sparse. Those selling it online claim that it will reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The lack of detailed product information on an official website means that we have no idea why the manufacturers of the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream believe that their product is effective. This cream can be purchased at a price of $21. However, the ingredients in this cream, which include herbal extracts and fruit extracts, can be found in a whole host of other anti-aging creams available for sale. We are simply not convinced that there is any reason to choose this cream over and above other anti-aging creams that are available for sale at a similar price. An official website with reliable product information would be a step in the right direction too.
- The Radiance Skin Restorer Cream is reasonably priced.
- This cream can be purchased online.
- A full and comprehensive list of ingredients in this cream can be accessed online.
- There is no official website, and there is a lack of detailed and reliable information on this product.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial size of the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream, nor is there a money back guarantee.
- We have no information as to why the manufacturers of this cream actually believe it to be effective, such as studies that the formula may be based on.
- The ingredients in the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream can be found in a whole host of other anti-aging creams on the market today.
The Bottom Line
The ingredients in the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream, such as Mulberry Extract and Olive Leaf Extract, can be found in a whole host of other similar anti-aging products currently on the market. In order for consumers to choose one brand over another they must have confidence in the product. The manufacturers of the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream do not instil confidence, since there is no official website and no money back guarantee. We are given no information as to why the Radiance Skin Restorer Cream may be superior to other anti-aging creams available for sale.