What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Rachel Perry Ginseng||
There does not seem to be an official website for the Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle treatment. It is, however, sold by a number of online shops. We are told that the Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle treatment is a natural anti-aging product.
The Rachel Perry Ginseng- Collagen wrinkle treatment can be purchased directly online at a purchase price of $27.40. There is a full and comprehensive ingredients list available for this wrinkle cream. We are told that this product includes ingredients such as Infusion of Korean Ginseng, Comfrey Root, Belgian Chamomile, Calendula, and Geranium.
Since the Rachel Perry Ginseng- Collagen wrinkle treatment is marketed as being a one hundred percent natural cream we were disappointed to learn that this product contains parabens. Some cancer experts believe that parabens contribute to certain types of cancers, and so a large number of manufacturers no longer use parabens in their skin care and anti-aging products. The other ingredients in this wrinkle cream, such as chamomile and ginseng, can be found in a whole host of similar wrinkle creams on the market. Those selling the Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle treatment online do not give us any information as to what makes this cream more effective than other wrinkle creams on the market that contain similar ingredients. There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle treatment, nor is there an offer of a free trial sample.
- The Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle cream is reasonably priced.
- This wrinkle cream can be ordered directly from online shops.
- This product contains chamomile, which has a soothing effect on qualities for the skin.
- We are told that this anti-aging product is 100% natural, but in fact it contains parabens.
- There is no money back guarantee upon purchase of the Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle treatment.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample via online shops which sell the Rachel Perry Ginseng-Collagen wrinkle treatment.
- We are given no information as to what makes this product more effective than other wrinkle treatments on the market which contain similar ingredients.
The Bottom Line
A number of cancer experts believe that parabens are carcinogenic and so we prefer not to recommend anti-aging treatments that contain parabens until we have conclusive evidence that they are not carcinogenic. Furthermore, we do not feel that it is very honest of the manufacturers of Rachel Perry Ginseng to market this cream as one hundred percent natural when in fact it contains parabens. Also, all of the other ingredients in this cream can be found in a large number of other anti-aging products on the market.