What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Quintessence Skin Science||
The official website for the Quintessence Skin Science range of skin care products tells us that it is a skin care range developed by the company International Cosmeceuticals Inc. We are told that the skin care products in the Qunitessence Skin Science range are distributed by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists in the United States and Europe. The official website for the Quintessence Skin Care Range is available in English and Spanish.
The official website tells us that the skin care products in the Quintessence Skin Science range has been formulated to diminish lines and wrinkles on the face, as well as correct hyper pigmentation and stimulate cellular turnover. The products within the range include chemical peels, moisturizers, cleansers and products designed to deal with dark circles under the eyes. One of the anti-aging products in the range is the Quintessence Skin Science Clarifying Under Eye Serum, which we are told has been formulated to deal with dark circles under the eyes. The ingredients in this product include Retinol, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Retinol is a common ingredient in these type of products as is Green Tea. However ingredients such as Retinol can not always be tolerated by those who have sensitive skin as it can lead burning and stinging of the skin as well as peeling.
Another anti-aging product in the Quintessence Skin range is a product known as the ‘Miami Peel.’ We are told that this peel has anti-aging benefits that will rejuvenate the skin and will also remove hyper-pigmentation. The main active ingredients in this product include Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract and Salicylic Acid. Salicyclic Acid is made up of Willow Bark and Wintergreen leaves. The official website does not give price details for these products. It does, however, have a search engine which allows you to locate a Physician in your area who uses the Quintessence Skin Science range of products.
- There is an official website for the Quintessence Skin Science range of products.
- We are given company details of the company which manufactures the Quintessence Skin Science range of products.
- The official website contains a search engine which allows you to locate a Physician who uses the Quintessence range of products.
- The anti-aging products in the Quintessence Skin Science range are only available through Physicians.
- The official website does not given any price details of individual products.
- There is no offer of a free trial size sample.
- We could not find any information on a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day we have no evidence that the Quintessence range of products is superior to other similar anti-aging products for sale. For us, a wrinkle fighter really needs to stand out these days, and so we cannot recommend them over and above other similar anti-aging products for sale.