What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The company Qiora produces a range of skin care products. There is an official website for the Qiora range but the individual skin care products cannot be ordered directly from the official website. There do not appear to be any specific anti-aging products in the range. It seems that the Qiora range is about cleansing and moisturizing as well as taking a spiritual approach to skin care when using the Qiora range of products.
The official website for the Qiora products tells us that when using the Qiora products you should follow the beauty steps indicated on the website. We are told that the first step is to inhale and exhale deeply as you apply the products so that you reach a calm and meditative state. The second step is to feel the warmth of your hand as you apply these products and the third step is to close your eyes, shut down your visual senses and feel the aroma of the products and the texture.
The skin care products in the Qiora range include moisturizers, cleansing lotions and skin serums. The official website for Qiora does not give any information on the ingredients in the products and so it is almost impossible to assess whether any of the products in the Qiora range contain any specific anti-aging ingredients. Individual products in the range are also rather expensive to purchase. As the products cannot be ordered from the official Qiora website the official website contains a store locator enabling you to find the nearest store to you which stocks the Qiora range of products. There is no information regarding a money back guarantee upon purchase nor is there any offer of a free trial sample product via the official website.
- There is an official website for the Qiora range of products.
- The official website encourages you to take a spiritual approach to skin care when using these products.
- The official Qiora website includes a store locator to enable you to locate a store near you which stocks the products.
- The products cannot be ordered directly from the Qiora website.
- There do not appear to be any specific anti-aging products in the Qiora range of products.
- Some of the products in the Qiora range are rather expensive to purchase.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product in the Qiora range.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an anti-aging product, the Qiora range of skin care products may not be the best choice. There do not appear to be any specific anti-aging products in this range nor do we have any ingredient details for the individual products that they sell. However, as a holistic health practice, Qiora does look rather interesting.