What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Most likely you will not have much difficulty locating beauty treatments and anti-aging remedies in this day and age. There are more out there than most people can even imagine. This is plain and simply due to the demand to look young and vibrant. No one seems to want to age anymore! This is where Q-Gel fits into the picture. This is an oral supplement that comes in the form of soft gel caps or softsules. It is manufactured by Tishcon Gel-Tec, and can be acquired via a 1-800 number that is provided on the official website. Unfortunately the cost of this supplement is not disclosed.
One of the primary pitches for Q-Gel soft gels is that they are easily and quickly absorbed into the user’s body. They are claimed to assist with anything from improved blood circulation, a stronger immune system, more radiant skin, boosted energy levels, and the prevention of free radical damage. This product is taken daily and can be combined with a common multivitamin if preferred. The key ingredient in the Q-Gel formula is CoQ10 or Coenzyme Q10. It is suitable to be taken by both women and men. There is no mention of a guarantee on the official website.
The oral soft gel known as Q-Gel can be taken for a number of reasons. While some of the more common ones are increased immune health, better blood circulation for the heart, and more energy, this product is also taken for improved skin density and an overall better complexion/skin texture. Many companies say that the key ingredient, Coenzyme Q10, aids with anti-aging and wrinkle reduction. There are some studies provided on the website for Q-Gel, however, no testimonials are offered to support the product. Free trial samples are not available at this time.
- Q-Gel comes in a soft gel form that can be taken orally each day with convenience.
- This health supplement is suitable for both women and men.
- Q-Gel may be able to assist some individuals with anything from improved blood circulation, a stronger immune system, more radiant skin, boosted energy levels, and the prevention of free radical damage.
- The official website is lacking information (very little is revealed about the product).
- There is no price posted for Q-Gel supplements on the website.
- It is not disclosed whether or not this supplement comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no kind of success stories or positive reviews for Q-Gel on the website.
The Bottom Line
After fully reviewing the official website, it is clear that Q-Gel is supposed to be one of the most effective versions of Coenzyme Q10 currently available. However, this does not mean that it is necessarily true. Although the website does present some studies and reasons for choosing Q-Gel over other products, there are no testimonials provided on the site, nor is there even a price for this supplement formula. This may act as a red flag for some individuals.