What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Puresterol is a processed extract of the plant Pueraria Moravia which is found in Thailand. Puresterol is produced by the company Smith Natural Co., and Puresterol is used as an ingredient in anti-aging products. Pueraria has been tradionally used in Thailand due to its supposed rejuvenating qualities. According to the official website for Puresterol many Thai women refer to the plant Pueraria Mirifica as the fountain of youth.
The official website for Puresterol tells us that the plant from which it is extracted can only be found in Thailand and that there are nine different species of the plant Pueraria Moravia that are known to exist. According to the official website this plant has been used for hundreds of years by Thai women to rejuvenate their skin, reduce wrinkles, and stimulate hair growth. We are also told that as well as having rejuvenating qualities for the skin and the hair it can also help you feel more energetic. The processed version of the plant, Puresterol is used as an ingredient in anti-aging face and eye creams.
We are told that the anti-aging qualities of Puresterol are due to the fact that the plant from which it is extracted is a natural Phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogen serve to naturally supplement the oestrogen in the body. When women go through the menopause the amount of oestrogen in the body falls naturally and this decrease in the amount of oestrogen can lead to signs of aging on the skin such as lines and wrinkles. Of course Puresterol is not the only anti-aging ingredient that acts as a Phytoestrogen. Soy also contains natural phytoestrogens. The official website for Puresterol does not provide any evidence to show that is a more effective source of Phystoestrogen than other sources available.
- There is a detailed official website for Puresterol.
- Pueraria Mirifica, the plant from which Puresterol is processed has been used by women in Thailand for hundreds of years due to its supposed rejuvenating qualities.
- Puresterol contains natural Phytoestrogens.
- Puresterol is not the only anti-aging ingredient which is a source of natural phytoestrogens.
- We have no evidence that Puresterol is more effective than other natural phytoestrogens.
- Some experts believe that some powerful peptide combinations are more effective than phytoestrogens at rejuvenating the skin.
- Natural Phytoestrogens can also be absorbed into the body by introducing soy into your diet.
The Bottom Line
Plants and herbs that have been used in traditional medicine are often the source of anti-aging ingredients. However we have no evidence that Puresterol which is derived from the plant Pueraria Mirifica is more effective at diminishing the signs of aging than other anti-aging ingredients on the market.