What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Pure Skin Junkie||
The skin care range Pure Skin Junkie is an all-natural line of skin care products. There are also anti-aging products within the Pure Skin Junkie range. There is an official website for this range of products that tells us that the company Pure Skin Junkie is an environmentally conscientious skin care company. We are told that the company was founded by a woman named Christina Corra who created this holistic skin care range in conjunction with organic chemists and aestheticians.
The official website for the Pure Skin Junkie range is well constructed and detailed with a large amount of space dedicated to the philosophy behind the company. It was not clear to us however whether the products in the Pure Skin Junkie range could be ordered directly from the official website. The official website does give product information regarding the skin care products in its range and also the anti-aging products within the Pure Skin Junkie range. Anti-aging products within the Pure Skin Junkie range include the product Pure Skin Junkie Lighten Up Brighten and Repair Serum. The product information tells us that this product will fade signs of aging such as age spots and hyper pigmentation. We are told that this skin lightening product contains all natural ingredients and does not contain hydroquinone or kojic. There are however no price details given for the Pure Skin Junkie Lighten Up Serum.
Another product in the anti-aging range is the Pure Skin Junkie Happy Hour Antioxidant Cocktail which we are told will lift and rejuvenate your skin. Ingredients in this skin mask include Acai Berry, Raspberry, Pomegranate and Cranberry. Once again there are no price details available on the website.
- There is an official website for the Pure Skin Junkie skin care range.
- The Pure Skin Junkie range contains only natural ingredients.
- There are full and comprehensive details given of the ingredients in the products in the Pure Skin Junkie range.
- It was not clear whether products can be ordered directly from the official website.
- There were no price details given for products.
- The Pure Skin Junkie skin care range is not the only natural skin care company on the market.
- There is no evidence that the anti-aging products in the Pure Skin Junkie range are superior than other natural anti-aging products on the market.
The Bottom Line
The official website for the Pure Skin Junkie range was detailed and well constructed. We felt it was a shame that price details for the products were not readily available, which meant that we could not evaluate the competitiveness of the products in relation to other natural anti-aging products for sale. If Pure Skin Junkie adds this and a few other relevant pieces of information, we would give them a second look.