What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Pronutrex is a San Diego, California based company that researches, develops, and distributes skin care products. Pronutrex’s mission statement is: “To offer the most advanced skin care products at reasonable prices”. Pronutrex does not test its products on animals. Pronutrex offers an entire line of anti-wrinkle and anti-aging products that include Intense Super Serum, Advanced Wrinkle Cream, Moisture Plus Collagen & Elastin Cream, Intensive Under-Eye Cream, Vitamin C Serum, and Wrinkle Serum.
The Intensive Super Serum is made with vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, Retinol, and DMAE which is supposed to “create amazing results in the appearance of aging skin”. The Advanced Wrinkle Cream contains Argireline, Matrixyl, and Hyaluronic Acid which are three of the most powerful ingredients on the market today for reducing the signs of aging and preventing future wrinkles. The Moisture Plus Collage & Elastin Cream is a moisturizer that is supposed to reduce wrinkles and replenish the skin. The Under-Eye Cream contains peptides, vitamins, and other ingredients to “fortify” the tissue around the eyes to help fade the appearance of lines and wrinkles in the eye area. The Vitamin C Serum uses Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Tangerine Oil and more to heal UV damage to the skin and stimulate collagen synthesis. Pronutrex’s Wrinkle Serum is used to fade age spots and rejuvenate the skin with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Emu Oil, and other ingredients.
- Some Pronutrex products contain proven ingredients such as Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl, Collagen, Retinol-A, and Vitamin C.
- Pronutrex products are priced reasonably in comparison to similar anti-aging products on the market.
- The Pronutrex product website showcases customer testimonials to demonstrate product effectiveness.
- Customer testimonials do not contain before & after photos to verify claims that the products are effective.
- If you have had the Pronutrex products for over sixty days, you can not return them for a refund.
- Pronutrex does not provide public access to clinical trial data to back up claims about its anti-aging products.
The Bottom Line
Pronutrex makes a strong case for consumers to try its anti-aging products. By offering reasonable prices, free shipping, and a money back guarantee, there isn’t much to lose by ordering Pronutrex products. A few of the Pronutrex products contain proven, powerful ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl, and Argireline which means that it is possible that these products do work as they say. Other products from Pronutrex however, such as the Wrinkle Serum, do not contain ingredients that are as powerful and with ingredients such as Emu Oil, they may not be good for all skin types. It would also be better if Pronutrex would provide before & after photos on its website of consumers who have tried the products.