What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Promaxyl is an anti-aging wrinkle treatment that uses the Matrixyl Complex to improve the condition of the skin. In addition to its wrinkle treatments, it is also famed for the reduction in appearance of stretch marks related to pregnancy and extreme weight loss or gain. The product comes with a 60 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. It is thought that this product is similar to a well known and highly recommended Matrixyl 3000®. With this in mind, we believe the Promaxyl product may be a good option for those looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and/or stretch marks.
The Matrixyl Complex seems to be the latest development in skincare technology and works by combining three different main peptides, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which are known for their healing properties.
These ingredients work together to boost the body’s production of collagen and other necessary nutrients to help keep the skin firm, improve elasticity thereby decreasing wrinkles, and keeping the skin vibrant. There are also ingredients in this formula to keep the skin moisturized and protect it from further damage.
Those interested in this product can expect to pay $49.95 for a bottle containing 4 ounces. This is moderately priced compared to some of its competitors on the market.
- Promaxyl fights against wrinkles and stretch marks to lessen their appearance and protect the skin from further damage.
- Promaxyl contains ingredients that are proven to do what the product claims it will do.
- This product is relatively cost effective compared to others on the market.
- The product claims that it will be able to bring noticeable results in two weeks with daily use, though it may take longer use for certain people.
- There are no before and after photos on the product’s official website.
- There are no free trial offers associated with this product.
- Even though there are customer testimonials present, better products may be backed with more testimonials.
The Bottom Line
There are several positive aspects to this product and its formula. The fact that a money back guarantee is offered is a plus, but generally speaking, products that offer a free trial instead of or in addition to the money back guarantee definitely do more for a recommendation from us. The option to be able to discontinue use of product without having to pay full price for it is much better for consumers.
The fact that there are ingredients in this formula known to help the skin is a definite plus for this formula, though patented formulas and ingredients known to actually boost collagen production seem to do more for their users.