What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The product Prolighten, which has been formulated to deal with puffiness around the eyes and severe dark circles, is only available from Walgreen Drug Stores. It can also be ordered directly from the Walgreen official website.
The product information for Prolighten on the official Walgreen website tells us that it has been created to reduce puffiness around the eyes and to reduce severe dark circles. We are also told that Prolighten will help your eyes to look younger. It can be ordered directly from the Walgreens official website at a price of $24.99. We are given no ingredient details for Prolighten, which makes it difficult to assess whether or not this drugstore brand product has the potential to be efficient.
Of course as we age some of us experience not only lines and wrinkles but also problems such as puffiness around the eyes and dark circles. Prolighten may therefore help with some of the signs of aging. However one of the other inevitable signs of aging is lines and wrinkles on the face. We know that as we age the amount of collagen in the skin diminishes and that this leads to signs of aging such as sagging of the skin as well as lines and wrinkles. Prolighten certainly does not seem to be a product which can help with collagen synthesis. Clinical trials have shown that powerful peptide combinations such as Matrixyl 3000 can have an effect on lines and wrinkles.
- Prolighten is available from Walgreen Drugstores, or it can be ordered directly online from the Walgreen official website.
- Prolighten is reasonably priced.
- It may help with some signs of aging such as puffiness around the eyes.
- We are given no full and comprehensive details of the ingredients which are present in Prolighten.
- Prolighten has not been designed to deal with signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles.
- Prolighten is not the only product on the market which has been formulated to deal with lines and wrinkles. We are given no information as to what makes it more effective than other similar products for sale.
- There does not appear to be an offer of a free trial size sample via the official website.
The Bottom Line
Of course as we age the signs of aging that we experience vary from person to person. Some of us will experience puffiness and sagging of the skin whereas others may have deep lines. Prolighten cannot deal with all signs of aging and it is not appropriate for those who wish to address the problem of facial lines and wrinkles. If you would like a product for your lines and wrinkles you may want to try an anti-aging cream which contains Matrixyl 3000.