What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The skin condition acne is a very distressing condition which not only affects teenagers as is sometimes thought, but can also be experienced in adulthood. Proactive is just one of many hundreds of products on the market which has been formulated to deal with acne. Proactive was created by two Board Certified Dermatologists, Dr Katie Rodan and Dr Kathy Field. The official website for Proactive gives detailed information of the dermatological experience and qualifications of both Dr Rodan and Dr Field.
The Proactive system by Dr Rodan and Dr Field is a three step system, which consists of three main products. These are the Proactive Renewal Cleanser, The Revitalizing Toner and The Proactive Repairing Lotion. The official website tells us that there is a full money back guarantee and also a sixty day free trial period. Evidently this is not the only skin care system on the market to deal with acne which has been developed by dermatologists. We are not given any evidence however which shows or explains why the Proactive System which has been created by Dr Rodan and Dr Field is more effective or superior to other skin care systems on the market which has been formulated to deal with acne. Of course if what you are searching for is a products to deal with signs of aging on the face such as lines and wrinkles then Proactive is certainly not the product for you. We know that collagen is essential to maintain youthful looking skin. We also know that as we age the amount of collagen which is produced by the body diminishes which leads to signs of aging such as sagging of the skin as well as lines and wrinkles. Clinical trials have shown that peptides have an important role to play in the synthesis of collagen and that powerful peptide combinations such as Matrixyl 3000 can have an effect on the signs of aging.
- Proactive has been created by two experienced dermatologists, Dr Rodan, and Dr Field.
- There is a sixty-day free trial period offered.
- There is an official website for Proactive.
- Proactive is just one of many treatments on the market designed to deal with acne.
- We have been presented with no evidence which shows that the Proactive system is superior to other treatments for acne available for sale.
- Proactive will not have an effect on signs of aging, as it is a treatment formulated to fight acne.
- The website does not show before and after photos.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an effective anti-aging treatment then Proactive is not an appropriate product choice. You may like to try a treatment which contains the powerful peptide combination Matrixyl 3000.