What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer||
Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer is developed and sold by a company called Proactiv. This company is based out of Des Moines, Iowa. It is a great product to use to treat dry and acne prone skin. It is instantly absorbed by your skin to give you deep hydration. Concentrated botanical extracts along with powerful antioxidants allow Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer to give you a wonderful moisturizing experience. It is very refreshing to your skin as well as being healthy. The formula in Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer is full of minerals and is designed for individuals who are prone to acne. It will not give you a greasy feeling after you use it nor will it clog your pores. You can purchase Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer online and it is also available in certain malls. There is a mall kiosk locator on the official website so that you can find a location near you to purchase this product.
Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer retails for $25.00. The website states to use it daily or on as as needed basis to provide deep moisture to the skin on your face. There is no information on the official Proactiv website regarding this product decreasing wrinkles or fine lines on the face. Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer contains the following: Water (aqua), glycerin, butylene glycol, epigallocatechin gallage, iris florentina root extract, retinyl palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, zinc PCA, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, squalane, allantoin, ethylhexyl palmitate, dimethicone, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polydecene, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium polyacrylate, trideceth-6, disodium EDTA, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, and fragrance (parfum).
- Proactiv has considerable celebrity endorsement which may make some individuals comfortable with ordering their products.
- This product will not make your skin feel greasy after you apply it.
- It can be worn as a base underneath make up or completely alone.
- The Proactiv website offers a 60 day money back guarantee and states that you can even completely use the complete bottle of product and still return for a refund.
- Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer can be ordered online or in certain malls at a Proactiv kiosk.
- Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer contains parabens which can cause skin irritation in certain individuals.
- There is no mention of this product fighting wrinkles or fine lines and it appears to target only individuals with acne prone skin.
The Bottom Line
Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer is endorsed by many celebrities and developed by the company called Proactiv. It is specifically designed for individuals with acne problems. There is no information found to suggest it can help with eliminating wrinkles or fine lines. Parabens, which can cause skin irritation in certain individuals, are found in Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer. There is a money back guarantee offered if you are not satisfied however, there are no samples offered to try the product in a small does so if you have sensitive skin you may wish to research further to find products that do not contain known skin irritants.