What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
There does not seem to be an official website for the anti-aging treatment Princess Livia. It is, however, sold by a number of online shops. We are told that the major active ingredient in the Princess Livia cream is Bee Pollen.
Honey and Bee Pollen have been known for centuries to have beneficial effects for the body and for the skin. Unfortunately product information on the Princess Livia Cream is sparse and although we know that it contains Bee Pollen, we are not given any other information regarding any other ingredients in this cream. It is difficult to assess the potential efficacy of anti-aging products when we do not have a list of precise ingredients. It is sold by online shops at a price of $27. There are also a number of testimonials available by those who have used this product. The majority of testimonials by those who have bought and used this cream are positive. However the Princess Livia cream is certainly not the only anti-aging cream for sale that contains Bee Pollen. We are given no information as to what distinguishes this cream or makes it more effective than other anti-aging creams on the market that contain Bee Pollen as a major active ingredient. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Princess Livia cream nor is there an offer of a free trial size sample. While bee pollen and honey both seem to offer users some general health benefits, we typically looking for more cutting edge ingredients when shopping for an anti-wrinkle treatment.
- We do know that bee pollen has beneficial properties for the skin.
- The Princess Livia cream can be ordered directly online.
- The Princess Livia cream is reasonably priced.
- We are not given a list of the precise ingredients in the Princess Livia ant aging cream.
- We are given no information as to what makes this cream more effective than the whole host of other anti-aging creams on the market which contain bee pollen as a major active ingredient.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Princess Livia Cream nor is there an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- There is no official website for the Princess Livia Cream.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately detailed product information regarding the Princess Livia anti-aging cream is sparse. The lack of full and comprehensive information on the ingredients in this product means that we are unable to assess whether apart from bee pollen there are other ingredients present that have anti-aging abilities. Also, we are given no information by the manufacturers as to why this cream is more effective than other anti-aging creams that contain similar ingredients.