What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Preventin AT is one of the major anti aging treatments in the Preventin range of skin care products. There is not an official website for the Preventin range of products, but Preventin AT can be purchased from a number of online stores. These online stores give some product information regarding Preventin AT, otherwise known as Preventin Advanced Wrinkle Therapy. Preventin AT is just one of the products in Preventin’s range of anti-aging treatments. Others include the Preventin Lifting Eye Serum, and the Preventin Therma Active Deep Wrinkle treatment.
Some of the major active ingredients in Preventin AT include Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, which is also known as Argireline, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide which is also known a Matryxil. We know that pentapeptides play an essential role in maintaining the elasticity of the skin and staving off skin aging. An other ingredient that Preventin AT contains is Green Tea Extract. Green Tea Extract is, of course, an extremely popular ingredient included in many anti-aging treatments on the market today due to its proven antioxidant qualities. A full list of the ingredients in Preventin AT is available from online stores selling this anti aging treatment. Argireline is also contained in other anti aging creams for sale, as is Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is said to be one of the peptides responsible for the production of collagen. As we age the amount of collagen in our body dimishes and leads to wrinkles and the sagging of the skin. Clinical studies have been carried out on Matryxil and Argireline with positive results.
Preventin AT can be purchased at a price of $29.99. There does not appear to be a money back guarantee nor is there an offer of a free trial sample size.
- A full ingredients list for Preventin AT is available from online shops that sell this product.
- Preventin AT is sold at a reasonable price.
- Clinical studies have shown that Argireline, one of the ingredients in Preventin AT, does have a positive effect on wrinkles.
- There is no official website for Preventin AT.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee or an offer of a free trial size sample.
- Preventin AT is not the only anti-saging cream on the market that contains Matryxil and Argireline.
- In many product formulas, Matryxil has been replaced by the superior peptide Matryxil 3000.
The Bottom Line
There are a number of positive things in favor of the anti-aging cream Preventin AT. It is reasonably priced and contains ingredients such as Argireline, which has been shown to have a beneficial effect on lines and wrinkles. However we would like to see an official website and a money back guarantee offered by the manufacturers.