What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The company Phytomer, which produces a range of skin care products, was created in St. Malo in Brittany, France, in 1971. The skin care products within this range are based on marine by-products, such as cellulose, algae and seaweed. There is an official website for the skin care range by Phytomer. The website is available in English and French. Although it is a detailed and well constructed website, products cannot be ordered directly from the official manufacturer.
The Phytomer range of skin care products are linked to spas that carry this range. One of the main Phytomer Spas is in Saint Malo in France, where the product was created. The official website contains a search engine where you can locate other Spas that carry Phytomer products, as well as locate retail stores in France and worldwide where you can purchase their products. At the time of writing this review, this search engine which enabled you to locate where you can buy Phytomer products worldwide was rather difficult to navigate. There are, however, a number of online stores from which Phytomer products can be ordered.
The range of skin care products is mainly made up of cleansers and moisturizers, and we have the impression that anti-aging products are not really their speciality. One cream by Phytomer that is marketed as a climate protector and an anti-aging cream is the Rich Thermo Cream, which we are told contains algae and cellulose. This is the only anti aging product information that the official website contains. We therefore have no idea what distinguishes the Rich Thermo cream by Phytomer from other anti-aging creams available for sale that also contains algae. It was hard to find a price for this product, since the official website does not carry information regarding the price of its products, and the Rich Thermo Protection cream does not seem to be for sale in on line shops that carry products by Phytomer.
- There is an official website for the skin care range by Phytomer.
- The Phytomer skin range is based on natural ingredients, mainly sea algae.
- The official website is available in both French and English.
- The official website does not contain price details of products for sale.
- The majority of products in Phytomer’s skin care range are not anti aging products.
- There was a lack of detailed product information regarding the Rich Thermo Protection Cream by Phytomer.
- It is not clear what distinguishes the Phytomer Skin Care products from other similar products that contain marine algae.
The Bottom Line
There is not enough detailed product information on the official website to enable us to ascertain whether Phytomer’s main anti-aging skin product is superior to other brands that contain marine algae. Marine algae can also be a source of allergic reaction for some users.