What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Phloretin CF Serum||
There are several different kinds of beauty and anti-aging products designed for skin care. There are products available in your local retail store produced by well known companies, moderately priced for the general public. There are professional grade products available in speciality stores, for a more hefty price tag, and there are professional grade products only available at a doctor’s office or a dermatologists. This review will take a closer look at Phloretin CF Serum, produced by Skinceuticals.
The product claims to be able to protect the skin’s DNA and help prevent cell mutation, increases cell turnover to regenerate healthy skin, and decreases the likelihood of skin discoloration as a result of exposure to UV rays. The product contains a lot of vitamin C, approximately 10-15% of the total formula, which is known to help improve the health and overall condition of the skin. The product should be used on a clean face and neck, early in the morning. It should take no more than four or five drops each day to cleanse the face. It is recommended to combine the serum with a few other products also produced by Skinceuticals to complete a skin care regimen. These products are: Retinol, B5 Moisturizer, and Pyhto +.
- The ingredients in Phloretin CF serum do support the product claims.
- There is a 30 day exchange policy along with a refund policy for those who do not like the product.
- The Skinceuticals website is professional designed and contains plenty of information about the product.
- Phloretin CF claims to be published in clinical studies, though we cannot find the proof of this claim.
- The product is incredibly expensive, at $150 for a 30mL bottle. We don’t know how long this bottle will last.
- There are no free trials for this product.
- There are no customer testimonials to demonstrate how well this product works for others before making a purchase.
The Bottom Line
Though Skinceuticals is a very professional and reputable company, we are unable to say how well this product actually works. With the hefty price tag, many people will never be able to try this product because it is too expensive for their skin care budget. Those who can afford the expense are not to be discouraged from doing so, however, we believe spending less money on a product backed with visible clinical research and full list of proven ingredients is the better way to go.