What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The official website for Pharmagel products claims that the use of their “pharmaceutical grade ingredients might possibly be the greatest scientific innovation for skin treatment in the past decade”. Pharmagel has been in business since 1987 and they state that their “super performing” skin care products are used by celebrities, dignitaries, and people all over the world. Pharmagel offers a full line of skin care products, including a line of anti-aging products that includes cleansers, toners, eye treatments, moisturizers, scrubs, masques, and anti-aging & specialty ‘treatments’.
The active ingredient in the Pharmagel’s anti-aging treatments is Retinol-A. Retinol-A has been used for many years to improve the appearance of the skin, both for wrinkles and for acne. Pharmagel states that “Retinol-A is a primary antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals” among many other benefits. Pharmagel also uses Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and Collagen in its anti-aging product formulas. These are three powerful ingredients that have been proven effective in many anti-wrinkle products on the market today.
- Pharmagel products use ingredients such as Retinol-A, Hyaluronic Acid, and Collagen that have been proven in clinical studies to produce effective results on wrinkles.
- The company has been in business for over two decades and has a good online presence with an informative and user-friendly website to learn about its products.
- Pharmagel products are reasonably priced in comparison to other anti-aging products on the market with similar active ingredients.
- The Pharmagel product website does not list customer testimonials or before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness.
- Pharmagel does not offer a money back guarantee if the products do not prove to be effective.
- Pharmagel does not provide any information related to clinical studies of its products.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that Pharmagel does use some good ingredients in its anti-aging products. The products are not overly expensive, so they could be worth trying. It would be better if Pharmagel offered a money back guarantee or even a free product sample. Pharmagel should also take the time to put customer testimonials and before and after photos on its website so that consumers can get a better idea of how well the products work. The official Pharmagel website is very easy to navigate through its categories and pages and also provides a lot of good information about its products and how each ingredient works. Pharmagel products have mixed reviews on various online sources, so it seems the products do work for some people but not as well for other consumers. Based on the active ingredients however, Pharmagel products are not the worst thing out there in the anti-wrinkle and anti-aging skin care industry.