What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D||
In this day and age, there are a number of surgical procedures and professional treatments to reduce common signs of aging, such as facial sagging and wrinkles. However, these procedures can be quite invasive, and often require a certain amount of downtime for recovery. Not to mention, many cosmetic treatments are very expensive. Well, Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D is a topical treatment that is marketed as an alternative to invasive plastic surgery and Botox injections. It is available without a doctor’s prescription, and sells for $135 (two ounces).
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D is an anti-aging treatment that can be applied to the neck, jaw-line, chin, chest, and behind the ears, twice each day. The purpose of this product is to target sagging skin. Since collagen and elastin are lost as you age, this formula aims to firm and tone, as well as brighten the skin. Therefore Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D may soothe, minimize dullness, tighten jowl areas, and reduce traces of a double chin. This unique skincare treatment is free of synthetic fragrances and dyes, as well as parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
There are specific ingredients used in Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D to increase skin elasticity and firmness. One of which is DMAE. This substance tones and firms skin tissue to minimize signs of aging. Over time, DMAE can re-contour the face, and encourage a more youthful appearance. Glycolic Acid is also used in this formula, and gently sloughs away dead surface cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid is added to reduce signs of aging, while natural plant extracts are incorporated to calm and soothe the skin. Caffeine is used in Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D, and may help by reducing puffiness or inflammation.
- This face treatment contains several active ingredients.
- This product is an alternative to more invasive cosmetic procedures.
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- Although this anti-aging formula is stated to be free of synthetic fragrances, fragrance/parfum is found in the ingredient list.
- This product does contain several chemical ingredients.
- There is one consumer/user warning online about Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D and skin allergies.
- One user stated that this product only encouraged a slight improvement.
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D sells for $135 per jar.
The Bottom Line
It is no secret that Perricone MD skin care products are rather pricey. However, can you really afford $135 for two ounces of Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D? There are certainly less expensive options available. On the plus side, this product offers a good variety of anti-aging ingredients, but on the downside, it also contains fragrance, which is an ingredient that is supposed to be left out. There is also a warning from one user of Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D that this product can lead to skin allergies or flare ups.