What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|PCA Advanced Skin Care||
The PCA Skin Care range is a line of skin care products that can be obtained through physicians and licenced skin care professionals. The PCA Advanced Skin Care range is a range of products manufactured by PCA Skin Care specially designed and formulated to deal with the problems of aging skin. The official website tells us that the products in the PCA Advanced Skin Care range contain peptides, hyaluronic acid and epidermal growth factor to deal with problems of aging skin.
One of the main anti-aging products in the PCA Advanced Skin Care range is the Synergy Serum. The official website tells us that it is designed to deal with hyperpigmentation, which is usually age related. The ingredients in the Synergy Serum include Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Licorice Root Extract, Retinol and Resveratol.
Arbutin is a natural skin lightening agent that is extracted from the bearberry fruit. It is also found in wheat and pear skin. Arbutin is also found in other anti aging creams on the market that are designed to deal with the problem of hyperpigmentation. Arbutin inhibits tyrosinane, and thus prevents the formation of melanin. The official website gives details of where you can find licenced professionals who work with the PCA Advanced Skin Care products. You can not order any of these products directly from the official website, nor does the official website give price details of the products in the PCA Advanced Skin Care range.
- There is an official website for the products in the PCA Advanced Skin Care line.
- There is a full ingredients list for one of the major anti aging product in the PCA Advanced Skin Care range.
- The official website gives details of where you can find licenced professionals who use the PCA Advanced Skin Care range.
- The products in the PCA Advanced Skin Care range cannot be ordered directly from the official website.
- There are no price details given on the official website.
- The ingredients in the Synergy Serum can be found in other anti aging products for sale on the market.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
The official website for PCA Advanced Skin Care products is well constructed and detailed. A major drawback, however, is that the products cannot be ordered directly from the website. There are also no price details given which means that we have no way of knowing whether or not the anti-aging products within this range are competitively priced. We have also not seen any comparative evidence that the products in the anti-aging range in the PCA Advanced Skin Care range are superior to other skin care products for sale.