What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Oshadhi is a product line that specializes in “pure essential oils.” The founder of this company is Dr. Malte Hozzel, who aims to choose healthy and strong aromatic plants to use in these products. The core ingredients for this brand are stated to be “organic” and of the highest quality. As you may have already guessed, the primary goal of Oshadhi products involves therapeutic aromatherapy. At this point, over 550 different oils are offered through Oshadhi. The five different classifications for these therapeutic essential oils are wild organic, select, organic, wild, and certified organic.
There are currently six different categories for the Oshadhi products, which are Diffusers, Single Essential Oils, Skin and Body Care, Synergy Blends, Essential Oil Perfumes, and Massage and Carrier Oils. Under the Skin and Body Care line, you’ll find oils like the Chamomile Roman Hydrosol, Orange Blossom Hydrosol, Centella Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa, Tea Tree Hydrosol, Rose Bulgarian Hydrosol, Wrinkle Free Facial Mist, Juniper Bath Oil, Protective Facial Oil, and Sensitive Facial Oil. In regards to the Wrinkle Free Facial Mist in particular, this topical spray offers key ingredients like Aloe Vera, Rose, Geranium, and Organic Floral Water. Although this treatment is suitable for all skin types, it’s especially ideal for aging/mature complexions. A single bottle of Wrinkle Free Facial Mist sells via the official website for $18.
Oshadhi is a full line of pure essential oils that offer therapeutic aromatherapy benefits. These topical oils are geared toward all general skin types, and aim to assist with relaxation, skin nourishment, hydration, soothing irritated skin, healing and anti-aging. Naturally Oshadhi products can be utilized by both women and men alike. At this point it appears that all Oshadhi products are available directly through the official website. However, no free trial samples and customer testimonials are presented.
- All Oshadhi skin care products are available for sale on the official website.
- Only the finest plant extracts are used in the making of Oshadhi essential oil products.
- There is an information page provided on the official website that’s called “education,” which is helpful when it comes to learning about oils.
- There are no actual testimonials posted on the official website for Oshadhi products.
- Oshadhi is really more of an aromatherapy line than it is an actual skin care brand.
- There are no free samples of Oshadhi oils offered at this time.
- All ingredients found in these pure essential oils are not revealed on the website.
- Some individuals that suffer from common allergies to certain plants may find that the Oshadhi line of oils in not suitable for their skin.
- The primary focus of Oshadhi products is aromatherapy; not skin care.
The Bottom Line
The Oshadhi brand is certainly unique in some respects. First of all, this is a line of pure essential oils that aim to assist users with aromatherapy, skin hydration, anti-aging, relaxation and irritation. Secondly, there are 550 different Oshadhi oils offered at this time, which is a lot. On the other hand, there not a lot of Oshadhi skin care treatments offered that fit the typical specifics of skin care regimens. Therefore this line of pure essential oils may not have exactly what it is you’re searching for when it comes to anti-aging remedies. In other words, it’s a good idea to scour the official website to learn as much as you can, and then decide if Oshadhi products are really right for you.