Origins is a manufacturer of all natural skin care products. In addition to their line of moisturizers and cleansers, they also have serums to help correct the skin tone and provide a more youthful appearance. The Brighter By Nature product is a skin tone correcting serum that provides an alternative to surgical procedures. While the results are not going to be as great as those provided by a surgical procedure, it is certainly safer to use this product. This review will take a closer look at the Brighter by Nature product to see what benefits it has to offer users and if those benefits are worth the cost of the serum.
Origins Brighter By Nature is an all natural skin tone correcting serum. For best results, you should use it in the morning after cleansing the face, as well as in the evening before applying your night time moisturizer. The product claims it is a safe and much less expensive alternative to laser resurfacing or chemical peels, though it does not claim to provide equal results. The formula claims that in a study 73% of users saw an instant improvement in overall skin clarity, while 42% of users saw a visible decrease in dark spots and skin discoloration. We were unable to locate the actual study to determine if these claims are valid. The ingredients listed on the product website include Japanese Basil Leaf, Cucumber, and Naturally Derived Vitamin C. We do not see a full ingredient list, however.
- This product is all natural and is safe for use on all skin types.
- At $39.50 per ounce, this product is pricey compared to some others on the market. It could easily become very expensive to purchase all your skin care products from this company.
- Since we cannot see a full ingredient list, it is hard to tell that the product is all natural and that it will work like it claims to.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee on Brighter By Nature.
- There are no free trials of Brighter By Nature.
- There does not appear to be any clinical research to support the product claims.
The Bottom Line
Origins Brighter By Nature does a good job at selling itself. However, without seeing the actual clinical trials or full ingredient list, we cannot recommend this product over any other skin tone correcting serum. We suggest you look for formulas you know contain proven ingredients and make those a part of your regular skin care routine.