Origins is the company that produces A Perfect World Age Defense SPF 25 Moisturizer. Origins also produces several other skin care and beauty related products. While the brand name doesn’t have the recognition of other popular ones such as Oil of Olay or L’Oreal Paris, it is certainly building a name for itself with the fact that it produces completely natural products which are safe for the skin. This review will take a closer look at A Perfect World Age Defense SPF 25 Moisturizer to see what benefits it has to offer its users and if it is worth the price.
A Perfect World Age Defense SPF 25 Moisturizer is designed to protect the skin from the damaging UVA and UVB rays produced by the sun that are a direct cause of premature aging. The formula claims to use “supercharged” antioxidants such as White Tea and Maritime Pine along with powerful sunscreens to protect the skin from damaging free radicals that are in our daily environment. Nothing is said about its ability to diminish the existing damage to the skin. This should be worn during the day when out in the sun, after other cleansers and products have been applied to the face. This product does not claim to stop the signs of aging, only to place the skin in a “protective bubble” to help delay the onset of those signs.
- This product is an all natural way to protect the skin from damage.
- A 1.7 ounce container of this moisturizer costs $38.50 directly from the Origins website. At the time of this review, the item was out of stock.
- The product claims to help users suffer 76% less environmental damage to the skin, though we do not see the real evidence of this study.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee associated with A Perfect World Age Defense SPF 25 Moisturizer.
- There are no free trials of A Perfect World Age Defense SPF 25 Moisturizer.
- Though we know the formula contains White Tea, no other ingredients are listed so we cannot verify the natural claims of the product ingredients.
- Though the product will protect the skin from further damage, we are unsure if it will do anything to reduce the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles.
The Bottom Line
A Perfect World Age Defense SPF 25 Moisturizer does seem to be able to delay the onset of the signs of aging by protecting the skin from free radical damage, but without a look at the full ingredient list, we cannot make a final decision. For those who want to diminish current lines and wrinkles, using another product will be necessary.