Do you have a few questions about Oriflame Skin Care?
Oriflame Skin Care is a beauty company out of Sweden. The official website was purchased in 1996 – so there’s some time in the business. The line consists of cleansers, toners, scrubs, serums, eye creams and more.
What is Oriflame Skin Care?
Oriflame products use a variety of ingredients to hydrate, tone and cleanse. Some common ones include phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl, fragrance, cyclopentasiloxane, squalene, castor oil, denatured alcohol and methylparaben. You can order from the official website and there is a 30-day guarantee.
Quick Facts on Oriflame Skin Care
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Products contain parabens.
- Irritants like alcohol and fragrance are used.
- The official website sells Oriflame products.
- If you have a negative reaction, you can file a claim.
- You can contact customer service by email or phone.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Oriflame Skin Care?
“The line is extensive, but we have to take all things into consideration,” says our Skincare Editor. “Irritants like alcohol and fragrance are commonly used. These can cause skin damage and that may lead to premature aging.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
We found some issues with skin reactions.
- “Getting pimples after applying this.”
- “After using this product. My complexion became dull, so I stopped using this.”
Others found it worked just fine.
- “Oriflame products are pretty much effective and fairly priced.”
- “Another good skin care product from Oriflame, very useful and effective.”
High price was another concern.
- “Cream is really good…but price is too much.”
- “Their prices are on the higher side for average products.”
We also found some who felt the purchase was worthwhile.
- “Good product i am a regular customer of Oriflame and i like almost all their products.”
Are We Sold on Oriflame Skin Care?
The biggest issue we have with Oriflame Skin Care is the use of irritants. Parabens are also a concern for some customers. There are better anti-aging products on the market that work with clinically tested ingredients.
What Do We Like Better Than Oriflame Skin Care?
In 2016, the anti-aging product we like the best is BioGeniste. It’s packed with clinically tested ingredients shown to help tighten skin and reduce the signs of aging.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.