What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
One skin care line that reigns from Europe, and is always touted as high-end is Guerlain. Amongst their many cosmetics and skin care products, you will find Orchidee Imperiale. This is a treatment cream that is applied to the user’s face daily to potentially aid in the anti-aging process. Although it sells on websites like Neiman Marcus for $400 per container, it is currently out of stock (on Neiman Marcus). A few other Orchidee Imperiale treatments from Guerlain are the Discovery Trilogy set (three topical treatments), the Eye & Lip Cream, and the Orchidee Imperiale Fluid.
As with many other topical creams, serums and lotions available these days, Orchidee Imperiale Cream is claimed to help women prevent fine lines and wrinkles, while combating the signs of aging they currently have. It is suitable for all skin types and is applied in the morning after cleansing. Over time the user’s skin should become smoother, more resilient, stronger and more luminous. This cream contains key components like the Orchidee Imperiale molecular extract, which is an exclusive ingredient offered in Guerlain treatments. This substance is derived from orchid flowers, and is supposed to provide the same beauty for the users as it does for the flower. Unfortunately Guerlain products do not appear to be sold via the official website.
Orchidee Imperiale is a small line of skin care treatments offered by Guerlain. Although they do offer categories like Make-Up and Fragrance, their skin care line is rather diverse. In regards to the Orchidee Imperiale products, these treatments fall under the Exceptional Complete Care link on their website. Sadly there is no ingredient list provided next to any of the products, nor are their any reviews or feedback left from past/current Orchidee Imperiale cream, fluid or serum users. Along with other Guerlain products, this line is supposed to be used for daily skin care maintenance and anti-aging. Clinical research and/or trial results are not presented at this time.
- Orchidee Imperiale treatments contain a molecular extract from an orchid, which is all-natural.
- There are brief descriptions of each products on the official Guerlain website.
- This anti-wrinkle line may be able to assist with anti-aging and improved skin radiance.
- None of the Orchidee Imperiale skin care treatments are sold directly through the official website.
- There are no responses or positive comments about this line presented on the website.
- It is unknown what most of the ingredients are in Orchidee Imperiale treatments.
- For the Orchidee Imperiale Cream alone, the cost is $400, which is very high in comparison to many other topical anti-aging treatments.
The Bottom Line
The name Guerlain has been around for some time now. Apparently many women in Europe enjoy their cosmetics and skin care products. However, you have to be realistic when it comes to purchasing a skin care cream or moisturizer. Orchidee Imperiale Cream sells fro $400, which is likely going to be too high for many women. Also, there are no positive reviews or comments for these products posted on the website.