What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The Oleda skin care range was founded in 1972 in New York City by the former model Oleda Baker. There is a detailed and well-constructed web site for the Oleda skin care range. Two of the major anti-aging products in the range are the Cell Abrasion Formula I 15% AHA Formula, and there is also the Cell Abrasion Formula II Night Repair Therapy. The official Oleda Website tells us that the Oleda Cell Abrasion Formula I will rejuvenate the surface of the skin as well as enabling old cells to regenerate. We are told that the Oleda Cell Abrasion Formula I contains five acids. The official website also tells us that the second anti-aging product in the range, the Oleda Cell Abrasion Formula II Night Repair Therapy, will feed nutrients into your skin while you sleep, as well as moisturizing, repairing and helping prevent wrinkles.
The anti-aging products in the Oleda range can be ordered directly from the official website. There is also a full money back thirty-day guarantee. The products are reasonably priced, at $23.00 for the Cell Abrasion Formula I and $16 for the Cell Abrasion Formula II. Products such as the Cell Abrasion Formula I, which contain a mixture of acids are often not suitable for sensitive skin. Products such as these can also increase sensitivity to UV rays. Anyone who chooses to use the Cell Abrasion Formula I by Oleda would be well advised to stay out of the sun while using the product. The website tells us that these two products are designed to be used in conjunction with one another. The official website does not unfortunately tell us what ingredients are present in the Cell Abrasion Formula II by Oleda.
- There is a well constructed and detailed website for the Oleda range of skin care products.
- The official website states that there is a full money back guarantee if the product is returned within thirty days.
- The anti-aging products in the skin care range are reasonably priced.
- There is some information lacking, such as full ingredient details for some of the products.
- The Oleda range of wrinkle treatments don’t seem to contain any of the cutting-edge peptides featured in many competitor’s formulas
- Anti-aging skin products such as the Cell Abrasion Formula I which contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid, are often not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Products such as the Cell Abrasion Formula I in the Oleda range can make the skin more prone to damage from harmful UV rays.
The Bottom Line
There are a lot of positive things in the Oleda range. There is a full money back guarantee, and an official website. However a lack of detailed information regarding some products in the anti-aging range means that we cannot recommend the Oleda range over and above others for sale.