What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Olay Total Effects||
Olay Total Effects is from the well-known company Oil of Olay. Oil of Olay has created of line of anti-aging products that claims to provide 7 anti-aging therapies. Olay Total Effects is for the woman who wants to minimize facial lines and wrinkles while not looking made-up or even needing to wear make-up. The 7 therapies that are said to come from this product include the reduction of fine lines, moisturizing, hydration, improve surface dullness, pore minimization, and prevention of further damage to the skin surface.
Olay Total Effects is available through brick and mortar locations and many online retailers. There are a total of 16 different products available in the Olay Total Effects anti-aging line. The products are that of moisturizers, eye creams, sunless tanners, blemish control, cleansers and even makeup removers. Olay Total Effects products are sold a reasonable price of about $20 per item on average. The active ingredients listed for many of the Olay Total Effects products are: 4% Octisalate, 2% Avobenzone, 1% Octocrylene, and 1% Ensulizole. The other ingredients in this product are as follows: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol ( Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Amellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Oxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, PEG-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, and Iron Oxides.
- Olay Total Effects is readily available through most brick and mortar locations and online retailers.
- Olay Total Effects has 16 different anti-aging products to choose from that are all complimentary to the other Oil of Olay products.
- Olay Total Effects is relatively cheap at about $20 per item.
- The official Oil of Olay product website does not provide customer testimonials or before and after photos as proof that their Olay Total Effects products work.
- Olay Total Effects does not contain any powerful anti-aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid or Matrixyl 3000.
- Oil of Olay does not allow for buying the Olay Total Effects product from their website and provides redirection to other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Olay Total Effects is readily available through brick and mortar locations as well as other online retailers. The product is sold at a very reasonable price of about $20 per item. The Olay Total Effects anti-aging line does provide 16 different products to choose from and they do list all active ingredients on the official Oil of Olay product website. Although the product has great moisturizing benefits and gently exfoliates, we feel that it would be best for Olay Total Effects to include anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000. We also feel that Olay Total Effects should promote their product better with before and after photos as well as customer testimonials to provide proof of the effectiveness of their product.