Are you curious about how Olay Regenerist works?
You want to fight the signs of aging, so you’ve picked up Olay Regenerist. Smooth skin and results, over time, may be a benefit, but is everyone happy with the outcome? Proctor and Gamble is the company behind Olay Regenerist. The official website first opened in 1995. That’s more than a decade in the business.
What is Olay Regenerist?
Olay Regenerist is a product line that offers anti-aging benefits. When used regularly, you are supposed to notice changes in wrinkles and fine lines. Popular ingredients include an amino-peptide complex, retinyl propionate, glycerin, vitamin B3 and sunscreen. All options are applied to the face daily – simple.
Quick Facts on Olay Regenerist
- The line can be purchased in many stores.
- There is no guarantee from the company.
- The prices are affordable when you take high-end products into consideration.
- The line uses some anti-aging ingredients.
- There are limited products.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s take?
“The name Olay is popular in the beauty industry,” says our Skincare Editor. “That doesn’t mean the products are better or more effective than others on the market.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The first issue we found with Olay Regenerist dealt with oily skin. On one side of the debate are people who experienced oily skin and on the other those who didn’t.
- “I really like this product, but it does leave a bit of oiliness on my skin.”
- “It is non greasy. It also doesn’t leave a waxy film.”
We also found experiences from customers who saw some results and others who did not. This can make it difficult to make a solid decision.
- “Thought it would smooth fine wrinkles, didn’t do anything,” said a woman who tried Olay Regenerist.
To the opposite, a customer offered:
- “For anti-aging effects, well no miracles, but so far, this is the best cream I tried.”
Are We Sold on Olay Regenerist?
Well, we like the website because it is easy to use and all of the ingredients are listed out in the open, but we have some reservations. There are no specifics on any of the clinical studies and testimonials fall on both sides of the debate.
What Do We Like Better Than Olay Regenerist?
After all our research, we’ve found one of the best products in 2016 is BioGeniste. We love that ingredients are clinically tested and it’s amazing to read stories from users who’ve seen fantastic results.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste.