With the slew of anti-aging products available on the market today, women sometimes have a hard time choosing a product, or set of products to use to combat their wrinkles and fine lines. Many companies produce more than just one product, but a series of products, designed to be used together (or purchased together to put more money in their pockets) for maximum results. The Olay Pro X product line is no different, as it contains several products, moderately priced in comparison to some others on the market. This review will take a closer look at all the products in the line to see if the products work as they are advertised to do.
The Olay Pro X line of anti-aging and skin care products hit the market in 2009. The entire line of products includes: Age Repair Lotion SPF 30, Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, Hydra Firming Cream, Deep Wrinkle Treatment, Eye Restoration Complex, and Discoloration Fighting Concentrate. These products do not retail for less than $40 each, unless the starter kit, with smaller sized bottles of each product is purchased for $60. Though these products are expensive together, they are designed to fight against a variety of issues. In addition to general aging issues such as the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, they also work to fight against hyperpigmentation and rosacea.
- Olay says these products are professional grade, for a much cheaper price tag.
- These products have a hefty price tag for many of the people who they are targeted for.
- For the best results, the products should be used in conjunction with one another, making it an even more expensive venture for many women.
- There are mixed reviews on how well the product works, with some people incredibly pleased with the results, and others claiming they saw no results at all.
- Some people with sensitive skin experienced adverse effects.
The Bottom Line
For those who are looking for a professional grade product without the high professional price, Olay Pro X may be the answer. Though the products are at least $40 or more each and do not have discounts for purchasing them together (outside of the starter kit) these are moderately priced compared to some department store brands and other professional grade products. We suggest trying one at a time to see if you like them before shelling out more cash to finish the set. Since there are so many mixed reviews, with some people claiming absolutely no difference in the condition of the skin, we recommend finding another product that can offer samples or show clinical research to support the science behind the product.