What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The Nuxe Nuxuriance range of skin care products offers a wide choice of anti-aging products within its range. There is no official website for the Nuxe Nuxuriance range but we are told by those who sell this line of products that the ingredients in the anti-aging range are based on plants that offer skin which has been weakened by age and hormonal variations the opportunity to regenerate. Anti-aging products within the range include the Nuxe Nuxuriance Brightening Intense Densifying Serum, and the Nuxe Nuxuriance Renewal Densifying Night Renewal Cream.
The Nuxe Nuxuriance Brightening Intense Densifying Serum can be ordered directly online at a price of $73. We are told that it has been formulated for women over the age of fifty who may be noticing the effects of aging on their skin due to hormonal variances. We are told that this serum will reactivate cellular renewal and that wrinkles will be smoothed and skin tone evened out. Those that sell the Nuxe Nuxuriance anti-aging products online, tell us that the major active ingredients in these products include, Maca Root, Araucaria Seeds and Bakaus Plant Cells.
The Nuxe Nuxuriance Densifying Night Renewal Cream can be purchased online at a price of $63. We are told that it is enriched with Senna Alata to help repair cellular damage caused by exposure to UV rays. We are told that Mirabilis Jalapa has also been added to this cream which has a smoothing affect on the complexion. As with the anti-aging Serum we are told that the Nuxe Nuxuriance Densifying Night Renewal Cream has been formulated to meet the needs of the skin of women over 50. The manufacturers make sweeping claims for these products, such as that they can reduce wrinkles by 81%. However they do not present us with detailed proof of clinical trials to back up these claims.
- The Nuxe Nuxuriance range of anti-aging products can be ordered directly online.
- The anti-aging products in this range have been especially formulated to meet the needs of the skin of women over the age of fifty years.
- There is detailed product information given by on line shops which sell the Nuxe Nuxuriance range of products.
- There is no official website for the Nuxe Nuxuriance range of products.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of a product within the Nuxe Nuxuriance range of products.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial sample via the online shops that sell the Nuxe Nuxuriance range of products.
- We are presented with no detailed evidence of clinical trials to back up the claims of the manufacturers of Nuxe Nuxuriance.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day we do not have sufficient clinical evidence that the anti-aging products in the Nuxe Nuxuriance range are more effective than other similar anti-aging products. We’re looking for a treatment that really stands out, both in terms of ingredients and customer service.